Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: numark total control problem

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

hi hope you can help
i've just bought a 2nd hand numark total control and it's not working with my software.
the drivers installed successfully and it show in setting/controllers, it even selects it automatically if i close the program and restart it.
problem i have is nothing is working at all. i have selected in in settings and really cant see whats wrong.

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 11:20 am
Which part isn’t working? Which OS are you using?

It’s quite an old controller so there may be compatibility issues, but without more information its hard to pin point what the problem might be.

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 11:35 am
thanks for your speedy reply :)
i'm using windows 7 pro on my pc and my laptop is windows 10, same problem on both.
the controller lights up,well four lights on the EQ section.do, nothing else but i think thats normal.
vdj selects it automatically so it knows it's there, it just does nothing at all, not a single slider or button does anything?

yes it's an old mixer, i hit hard times a while ago and had to sell my Dennon MC600 mk2 :( this is just to see me through until i can replace it, im mega upset right now as my GF bought for my birthday this week and i'm getting the feeling its dead :(

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 11:43 am
Can you post a screen shot of your controller panel with settings.

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 4:07 pm

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 4:21 pm
Mmmm odd. Appears to be connected correctly.

Could perhaps try closing VDJ.
Disconnecting the controller for 30seconds.
Reconnect controller.
Then restart VDJ.

If that doesn’t work then I’m not sure. Probably worth putting in a support ticket and seeing whether one of those guys can remote in to detect any other issues.

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 4:26 pm
no one is on live chat or answering my request for help. and now live chat has been removed

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 4:33 pm
Will check......

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 4:36 pm
Dumbledore UK wrote :

the drivers installed successfully

What drivers? The product page states that it's class-compliant and doesn't need drivers.

The age certainly won't help, as it's designed for Windows XP or Vista (both 32 bit).

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 4:36 pm
Chat should still be available from here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/help/

If not/or it’s busy then you will be able to place a ticket and a member of the support team will be in touch.

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 4:43 pm
groovindj wrote :
Dumbledore UK wrote :

the drivers installed successfully

What drivers? The product page states that it's class-compliant and doesn't need drivers.

The age certainly won't help, as it's designed for Windows XP or Vista (both 32 bit).

sorry i meant its says hardware has installed successfully.

i think it's a dead mixer to be honest and just want to make sure before i ask the guy to refund it. im running windows 7 which after research i know is compatible with it. i've tried it in 3 different softwares now including numarks own one. VDJ and all the others say it's there but it just does nothing. i don't actually belivee it's an issue with VDJ i just need to make sure if that makes sense

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 4:47 pm

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 5:01 pm

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 6:22 pm
When you say second hand was it an antique shop? :)

I haven't seen one of those in a long long time.

You could try reflashing the firmware again if you can find it. Otherways it looks like the controller is fried.

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 6:38 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
When you say second hand was it an antique shop? :)

I haven't seen one of those in a long long time.

You could try reflashing the firmware again if you can find it. Otherways it looks like the controller is fried.

lol it's as old as me i think
i lost my denon mc6000 during my last relationship and this was to see me through till i can replace it. the guy is refunding my money now as it is most deff dead.
i did try looking for firmware but that is long gone now. back to searching for another cheap one :(

Mensajes Fri 01 May 20 @ 6:59 pm
Hello this is just ridiculous I have been going around in circles trying to find a person at VDJ, do they even exists at all!! Is the place manned by bots and evil algorithms.

So angry, I have just renewed my Subscription and let me tell you my eyes watered as like many people at the moment, I am right on my ass!!!, but hey ho my account is now locked!

Who can help me sort this out? ASAP

Please, please, please!!

Alex

Mensajes Sun 30 Aug 20 @ 12:25 pm
It's a Sunday. Tomorrow is a bank holiday.

What exactly needs sorting out? If you successfully renewed, and your details here show you as a Pro subscriber, what else were you trying to do?

Why have you posted in an old Numark Total Control thread?

Mensajes Sun 30 Aug 20 @ 12:32 pm
i just updated vurtail dj i have pro infinity version the life time one anyway. i use to be able to make my logo fill my whole video screen. not it looks as if there is a limit to how large it can be now its just sits in the cornor the choices are small meduim or large. but non of them are large they are all small it's actilly tiny or small or just a little bigger then small that is it that dose not cover the screen. in the perviouse version before the update i could get it to cover the whole screen easey. can someone please help me here how do i get the logo i made to cover the whole screen again?

Mensajes Tue 30 Mar 21 @ 8:42 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Type 1.0 as videologosize

Mensajes Tue 30 Mar 21 @ 12:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)