Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: wierd problem with mc7000 since update

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

My current set is hp envy i7 4th gen, 12gig ram and 4 gig graphics, and denon mc 7000. The problem i have since last two early access updates is when the 7000 is in sampler mode the first pad on each deck will not activate the sample, i can activate with mouse and apc mini, the weird thing is the first pad will stop the sample but not activate, all works fine in other modes, also the play button on deck one does not work as it should and takes three or four presses to play, I should also mention that i am using vdj 8.4 b5872 32bit with the pro skin, if anyone can sed any light on this it be brilliant , thank you

Mensajes Mon 15 Jun 20 @ 4:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Same if the "factory default" mapping is selected for MC7000 ?

What is the name of the Key you get if you are in Mappings tab of Settings, with the MC7000 selected and press a Sampler Pad ?

Mensajes Mon 15 Jun 20 @ 7:31 pm
Hi djdad thanks for your reply, i`m getting pad 1 off and pad 1 vel in sampler mode , other pads are showing on or off as i press them

Mensajes Tue 16 Jun 20 @ 9:42 am
Ok ,i`ve still got the same problem in sampler mode, checked all my settings, tried restarting with new settings xml, and also tried installing an older build, still no joy, any help on this would be great as it`s getting a bit annoying

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 20 @ 5:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Mensajes Sat 04 Jul 20 @ 11:06 pm
Hi djdad, the trigger is set to simple on/offand i hardly ever use velocity mode, if it was faulty in all modes i would say it was a hardware problem but as it`s only on sampler then logically it can only be a software problem, i`m not using any custom mapping, it`s just an anoying little bug that i can`t solve at the moment

Mensajes Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 8:26 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)