Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Virtual DJ 2021 keeps crashing - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi I’m using and Acer Aspire 3 with Windows 10 and a pioneer DDJ SB3 controller . On Friday I updated to VDJ2021 and it keeps crashing and restating. I’m not online and not doing live broadcasts I am only mixing a few tracks . Today I had to restart my laptop because it kept crashing every minute or so . I have used VDJ for about 7 years now and never had any problems. Can you please help

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 12:11 pm
Have you got the new stems EQ stuff turned on? FYI there have been other VDJ updates since Friday.

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 12:15 pm
user12884176 wrote :
Hi I’m using and Acer Aspire 3 with Windows 10 and a pioneer DDJ SB3 controller . On Friday I updated to VDJ2021 and it keeps crashing and restating. I’m not online and not doing live broadcasts I am only mixing a few tracks . Today I had to restart my laptop because it kept crashing every minute or so . I have used VDJ for about 7 years now and never had any problems. Can you please help

UPDATE
I have discovered that VDJ 2021 crashes when I’m skipping through a track while it’s playing

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 12:34 pm
groovindj wrote :
Have you got the new stems EQ stuff turned on? FYI there have been other VDJ updates since Friday.

No new stems . Nothing has changed since using VDJ 2020 . I’ll try downloading new update thanks

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 12:36 pm
I have just reinstalled VDJ 2021 from the website and same thing is happening when I’m skipping through a track it just closes down and reopens

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 12:41 pm
user12884176 wrote :
No new stems . Nothing has changed

Yes something has changed. VDJ 2021 added a big new feature, and I'm asking if you have that enabled.

How are you "skipping through" the track?

Mensajes Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 1:45 pm
OK, it's nice if the graphics on your song show instantly, but it's not a necessity. It won't affect your ability to play the tracks.
Splashing out for a new graphics card or gaming laptop will improve the new stem analysis, but that's all. The functionality will be the same and the sound will be the same.
check :Add music to video with built-in 900+ background music for videos 🎶

Mensajes Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 8:48 am
groovindj wrote :
user12884176 wrote :
No new stems . Nothing has changed

Yes something has changed. VDJ 2021 added a big new feature, and I'm asking if you have that enabled.

How are you "skipping through" the track?

Yes tits enabled . I’m skipping through the track using the cursor on laptop and the track I’m skipping through is the one that’s cues up not the track playing

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 10:07 am
You said earlier that you're not online. What do you mean by that?

Is your computer connected to a wifi signal or via a cable to your router? If it is, then when it crashes and restarts, Atomix should be getting crash reports.

If they are, then they will be able to see what's causing the crashes.

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 10:17 am
There are indeed some crash reports. The development team will likely look into them

Mensajes Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 10:43 am
Virtual dj keep crashing and recovering in my computer, never had this issue until VDJ 2021downloaded...it is frustrating

Mensajes Sun 28 Jun 20 @ 5:53 pm
I'll confirm too. Version 2021 when playing music suddenly closes the software and reopens losing all selected settings. frustrating crash. :(

Mensajes Sun 28 Jun 20 @ 9:27 pm
kelreyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I have all the problems with a DDJ-Sx2 the update needs a serious revision and that they give us back VDJ 2020 while it is solved

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 2:20 am
kelrey wrote :
I have all the problems

What problems? Be specific. Also give details of your setup. Mac, PC, operating system and so on.

kelrey wrote :
give us back VDJ 2020

VDJ 2020 is still available. It never went away.

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 9:37 am
groovindj wrote :
kelrey wrote :
I have all the problems

What problems? Be specific. Also give details of your setup. Mac, PC, operating system and so on.

My equipment is i7 of 7a. Generation 2.70 GHz to 2.90 GHz, 16 Gb of Memory, Intel HD Graphics 620 Card, plus Nvidia Geforce 940MX, Operating System Windows 10 version 2004

kelrey wrote :
give us back VDJ 2020

VDJ 2020 is still available. It never went away.

You have the link where I find the 2020 build ¿?

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 5:06 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 5:25 pm

Mensajes Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 6:49 pm
You still haven't speficied what your problems were...

Well hopefully if you were online and VDJ crashed, Atomix will have a report.

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 20 @ 8:10 am
groovindj wrote :
You still haven't speficied what your problems were...

Well hopefully if you were online and VDJ crashed, Atomix will have a report.

Dear Groovindj

- Playback closures
- activating hot cues restarts VDJ
- Using the knobs for effects restarts VDJ
- White lighting in the Jog area jumps throughout the playback (Clarify Not the jump indicating end of track)
- The audio quality of the DDJ-Sx2 has decreased ... not linked to Stems performance (Stems 2021 is excellent update)
I will continue using VDJ 2020 I know that these problems will be solved soon !!
Regards !!

Mensajes Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 7:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@kelrey
I have noticed from your Account stats that you have been using a combination of DDJ-SX2 ASIO and some "wasapi-Dual Stereo"
Can you try to use just the Pioneer ASIO in your Audio setup and see if you still have crashes ?
Also, see in your Windows Audio settings and set your computer's built in sound card as default playback and Microphone/Recording device instead of the Pioneer (if was set so)

Mensajes Thu 02 Jul 20 @ 5:17 pm
36%