Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: ONEXIT

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm trying to set the 4 knobs in the ECHO effect to specific values to prepare for the next session.

I have this script to turn the EFFECT Echo on, and position it on my skin.

deck 1 effect_select 3 'Echo' &
deck 1 effect_active 3 'Echo' on &
deck 1 effect_select 3 'echo' 0 0 &

To set the knobs I guess it doesen' really matter if it is in ONINIT or ONEXIT. I haven't used ONEXIT yet.

I tried to use: effect_select_reset, but no luck. Can someone give me a hint how I can position the knobs for

Strength = 0
Length = 1 bit
Lowpass = 100 Hz
Highpass = 20000 Hz

I'd like these settings to configure the knobs on startup. Or reset to these parameters on exit.

Thanks in advance. You folks that master this programming are incredible people.

Regards,

Jimmy

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 20 @ 8:13 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
effect_slider 'echo' 1 0.0 & effect_slider 'echo' 3 0.18 & effect_slider 'echo' 4 1.0 & effect_beats 'echo' 1

Mensajes Tue 30 Jun 20 @ 9:29 am
Thank you LocoDog. It amazes me how you figure this stuff out. Like where a knob is actually a slider.

I did a slight modification to have Deck 1 and Deck 2 do the reset of Echo. I also used ONEXIT for the first time.

And it works just fine.

deck 1 effect_slider 'echo' 1 0.0 & effect_slider 'echo' 3 0.18 & effect_slider 'echo' 4 1.0 & effect_beats 'echo' 1 &
deck2 effect_slider 'echo' 1 0.0 & effect_slider 'echo' 3 0.18 & effect_slider 'echo' 4 1.0 & effect_beats 'echo' 1

It is incredible what you folks created. So much better than playing 45s. Heheheheheh

Wishing you and your family a GREAT!!! 4th of July.

Mensajes Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 6:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)