Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Budget DJ Controller

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all, I'm using VDJ with desktop windows 10 PC and am thinking of buying a budget DJ Controller (around £100-150). Can you recommend one? Secondly, will I need a splitter or will the controller allow me to listen mono/stereo? Will I still be able to use my iTunes library for music? Thanks.

Mensajes Sat 25 Jul 20 @ 8:33 pm
You won't get much for £150. I'd advise upping your budget to £200-250.

You won't need a splitter if you get something a little better, and you won't find yourself outgrowing it as quickly.

Mensajes Sat 25 Jul 20 @ 8:40 pm
Pioneer DDJ-200.

Mensajes Sun 26 Jul 20 @ 1:48 pm
FunctionGer wrote :
Pioneer DDJ-200.

Its without sound card, so perhaps not ideal.. but for the price range asked, not a lot of choice either

Mensajes Sun 26 Jul 20 @ 1:49 pm
Numark Partymix comes within that price range. Not the most advanced controller, but will do the job ;-)

Numark DJ2GO2, Hercules DJ Control Starlight, and more comes to mind as well

Mensajes Sun 26 Jul 20 @ 1:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Take a look at Hercules Inpulse 200 (similar to Partymix) or if you can go a bit higher, go for Inpulse 300. Both have built-in sound cards.

Regardless which one you will choose from the ones mentioned in the above replies, you will need to purchase a Pro (Infinity or Subscription) or Home Plus license, and yes, iTunes Playlists will be accessible though VDJ.

Mensajes Sun 26 Jul 20 @ 5:04 pm
xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
If you're going to be DJing at home then I'd recommend the best quality DJ Controller for your dollar. You can use the remaining money to buy the other things DJs need.

Also important, If your desk space isn't large, you want something that sounds great, you don't mind using the kb/mouse along with it, only want to spend $100 or so for the Controller and $99 for the License (if you don't have a Pro Infinity License). You can't go wrong with Hercules.

Hercules DJControl InPulse 200 with an upgraded Firmware 1.72 and Drivers 5.6.0.0. It's ASIO 4 Channel Sound Card sounds great and the jog wheels/platters can be responsive, the faders are smooth and amazing to me. I'm using an 8ms relaxed USB Buffer and 512 Samples, but you can go lower or toggle between settings. It's pre-mapped for you in VDJ2021. You could buy a more expensive controller, but if you buy this controller you could purchase a Headphone Amplifier like a Samson QH4 and some good in-ear headphones that have bass to have a better DJing experience (or budget small monitors).

Mensajes Mon 27 Jul 20 @ 12:18 am
you need to decide if you want those round platters or not.
also, look for open box or second-hand DJ controllers,

e.g.

Numark MixTrack Pro 3 Serato DJ USB/Midi Controller
- https://www.ebay.com/itm/293663053979

i don't know if this is supported by VDJ,
but this is quite budget: Behringer CMD Studio 2A

Mensajes Thu 30 Jul 20 @ 4:33 pm
I have being using a numark partymix for while now and does what I want it to do as it has a built in soundcard for headphone cueing so there is no messing about with splitters and mine came virtualdj v8LE it is a good little controller for price and I use it when streaming on twitch tv

Mensajes Thu 30 Jul 20 @ 5:10 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)