Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Tricky Licence question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi folks,

I am my own client if that makes sense, I have 4 venues and run video (playlists) in them all, or intend to from next week. Is a PRO licence and a business license enough? Or do I need a separate business license for each venue. Also have vid and audio licences.

I've read all the documentation and there is nothing about running in several venues at the same times. Literally at the same time on separate servers.

Perhaps I need different accounts?

Any information would be appreciated.

cheesr Mike

Mensajes Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 11:30 am
Either a business license, or a separate license per venue would do.
You are allowed to use one license on main and backup computer, but since these are all different location, you probably should get a license per place ("dj"), alternatively the Business License that have multi-license (djs/venues) as a feature.

For Business License see here:
https://virtualdj.com/products/business.html

Mensajes Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 11:45 am
It'll probably be more economical for you to buy four Pro Infinity licenses, rather than continuously paying more than $99 every month (unless you need personal concierge etc).

On the other hand, you'd need separate audio/video subs for each license/venue. It'd probably be more economical to join a DJ pool.

Mensajes Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 11:48 am
Thank you guys for the information, the idea of separate audio and video licences for each venue would be a deal breaker potentially. The costs could kill any gain, especially as we are trying to recover from Covid closure for 3 months. I need to study the small print, of which there is very little thankfully.

Mensajes Mon 03 Aug 20 @ 3:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)