Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: camera effects

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 3:20 pm

Mensajes Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 7:28 pm
He said "in the camera" - the overhead footage of your controller. It has some kind of edge enhancement.

Mensajes Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 7:35 pm

Mensajes Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 7:41 pm

Mensajes Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 7:52 pm
djdiego1971 wrote :

This isn’t in VDJ, is OBS or some other streaming soft. You can capture VDJ audio and Video to composite in layers and others sources in this kind of software.

Its VirtualDJ ;-) And VirtualDJ only...
Using video skin

See here : https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/BroadcasterGFX.html

Mensajes Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 7:54 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
djdiego1971 wrote :

This isn’t in VDJ, is OBS or some other streaming soft. You can capture VDJ audio and Video to composite in layers and others sources in this kind of software.

Its VirtualDJ ;-) And VirtualDJ only...
Using video skin

See here : https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/BroadcasterGFX.html

Ok, my mistake. Never use this skin. Sorry.

Mensajes Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 8:47 pm
Then, the camera Fx may not be an effect “per se”, you can select a color for chroma in VDJ camera options, and its look like DJ select your own skin color and burn out with chroma.

Mensajes Mon 10 Aug 20 @ 8:51 pm
Maybe i was no Cleary with my sentences..
I mean the camera effects about the image in câmera , take a look at the hands ...for me is somekind of effect in the camera image, like x ray, neon or something like that...

I try tô find these in the manycam software but i csnt find an effect like that.

This vídeo is from /BroadcasterGFX.html
So its not from obs ir other software.

Mensajes Tue 11 Aug 20 @ 1:23 am
daydreamerbr wrote :
Maybe i was no Cleary with my sentences..
I mean the camera effects about the image in câmera , take a look at the hands ...for me is somekind of effect in the camera image, like x ray, neon or something like that...

I try tô find these in the manycam software but i csnt find an effect like that.

This vídeo is from /BroadcasterGFX.html
So its not from obs ir other software.

U was clear, and I believe is only the chroma setting of the camera. Try it. Select the skin color and slide the amount of the Fx.

Mensajes Tue 11 Aug 20 @ 2:52 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)