Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJScript for EZRemix Knobs

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I love the EZRemix knobs, and how they kill the stem when below 12 o'clock and isolate it when above.
How can i map a stem knob like this manually? I only see
stem 'Rhythm'
for example which will boost the stem when above 12 like classic EQ does, instead of isolating. I could theoretically script it to regulate all other stems using param_bigger etc. but i think that will mess with the other stem knobs and it would just be very messy. Is there an official command and if not, can we get one?

Mensajes Sat 15 Aug 20 @ 4:18 pm
Please forgive me mods for bumping ^^'
I really want to know if this is a special VDJ thing that's not available as a command in VDJScript or if i just missed it.

Mensajes Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 9:53 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
stem 'FullRhythm'

Mensajes Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 10:25 am

Mensajes Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 12:24 pm
Okay i'm confused... "FullRhythm" and "FullVocal" work, but not "FullBeat" and "FullInstru", which i would have expected looking at the EZRemix setup.
So all i need now is VDJScript for "FullBeat" and "FullInstru". Maybe the naming is a bit confusing? What do i need to do?´

Edit: "FullRhythm" is 'Beat' and "FullMelo" is 'Instru' in EZRemix

Mensajes Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 12:43 pm
FunctionGer wrote :
Okay i'm confused... "FullRhythm" and "FullVocal" work, but not "FullBeat" and "FullInstru", which i would have expected looking at the EZRemix setup.
So all i need now is VDJScript for "FullBeat" and "FullInstru". Maybe the naming is a bit confusing? What do i need to do?

I guess "FullRhythm" = what you mean by "FullBeat"
Same thing no?

Full "FullInstru" I guess you mean "FullMelo" (full melody)

Mensajes Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 12:56 pm
I already figured it out and edited my answer. The naming is confusing.

Mensajes Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 1:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)