Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Bug label switching "Eq Mode"

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

GianVJPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Found a bug on switching Eq Mode.
- Open VDJ
- Set skin "Pro"
- Set 4 Decks mode
- Load video on Deck 1
- Load video on Deck 2
- Click several times on equalizer label (example on "High") to recurse switching "Eq Mode"

After some switching of "Eq Mode" the Eq label of deck 1 and 2 not switching anymore; 3 and 4 work ok.

Tryed with VDJ 8.5 b6067, 64 bit on MS Windows 10 1909 (VDJ not logged, so not licensed).

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 1:44 pm
Yes I faced the same issue too but I thought that only happens when it is trying to compute the stems (vocals and others) but it seems I'm not alone with this issue

Mensajes Wed 19 Aug 20 @ 4:33 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,
Here I have set it to 4 decks and only deck 1 has the same problem. (only the standard eq)
No matter what skin i use.

Ah, Now I know what it is. When a track is loaded but not "precompute" it's logical that the EQ is standard.

Mensajes Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 5:16 am
djjb wrote :
Hi,
Ah, Now I know what it is. When a track is loaded but not "precompute" it's logical that the EQ is standard.

If so, why on several first swapping of "Eq Mode" the lablels of all decks Eq, even 2 are empty, toggle the description and only after a while someone not working anymore ?
I reproduce it even with 3 decks not working, but one of it was loaded.

Mensajes Thu 20 Aug 20 @ 5:46 pm
Nothing feedback from staff ?

Mensajes Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 8:22 am
I can't get my VDJ to no work doing the steps you described
I'm on Early Access BUILD 6076, though, so that may be why I can't provoke an error

Mensajes Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 8:41 am

Mensajes Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 9:18 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Did you check if stems were actually working on that deck?
My guess is that while it was loading the stems for deck 3 it got out of memory perhaps and disabled stems for that deck.

Mensajes Wed 26 Aug 20 @ 4:00 pm
Adion wrote :
Did you check if stems were actually working on that deck?

Hi Adion,
I check better the configuration, so I try to explain better: the issue of wrong Eq labels, showing it when launch VDJ with "MathEngine" option to "Disabled"; in this situation VDJ "recognize" to show the Eq label to "fix Eq" only after few switch" Eq Mode" and when it's happen, this is correct because the MathEngine it's Disabled; but if Enable "MathEngine" and disable it again, the cycle switch "Eq Mode" swap always all Eq Labels, but this is it's wrong with "MathEngine" off.

In conclusion I think that with "Math Engine" disabled, VDJ must be disable the swapping of Eq mode (of all Decks), indipendetly of loaded song or not and show the Eq labels only in "standard" fixed (High, Mid, Low).

Excuse me for bad english.

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 7:02 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Ah yes, it will indeed take 2 seconds before the labels switch to the actual mode after a song is loaded.

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 8:09 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)