Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Stems Mixer Question - Can I see both Stems and EQ's in Mixer?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

This is kind of a Simlple Question but may be hard to explain

I'm on the New Virtual DJ Using Stems. I hacve a 4 Channel Mixer Connected Which is all cool (Roland DJ-808)

I'm trying to get into the New Stems Feature.

All I want to do is...

Have the Deck I'm Using with it's Top Middle and Bass Above

Have the Stems in The 'Other' Channel

So I want the Mixer (On the Screen) to Show

Ch 1 CH2

Inst Gain

Hi-Hat High

Vocal Mid

Kick Low

Bass Filter

And Obviosly the Same Setup on Channel 3 and 4.

I'm sure this is possible? I think I've had it setup that way in the Past.

Now however the (On Screen) Mixer is flicking between The Stems and the EQ as I move the Faders.

I just want the EQ and Stems on Screen at the Same time.

Hope this makes sense. It's really not that complicated. Sure it's possible, as I said I'm sure I've had it set up like this before.

Any Help would be Appreciated - I've been trying to work this out for Hours - My Laptop is in Serious Danger of going through the Window with Frustration!!

Simon / Carlito Sway

Mensajes Mon 24 Aug 20 @ 11:08 pm
Its currently not shown on screen true.
Having everything show on screen is perhaps more for mouse/keyboard users (other dj software usually dont even show the mixer section at all).
But maybe in future, some way of representing some visuals for it when you both have "stems eq" and traditional eq at same time :)

If you really really want something on screen for now, you can dock the stems fx and have it show for each deck :)

Mensajes Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 11:29 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Another solution being something missing in most skins, but really usefull feature : pads pressure as sliders / sliders as pads pressure
(use this in a custom skin addon, and a stem pad with pressure is ready, frequencies eq added in free space)

Mensajes Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 12:09 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :

But maybe in future, some way of representing some visuals for it

Atomix should consider this seriously, because the labels for the knobs on the controller do not change - so having the actual function displayed on screen gives visual feedback that the mixer is configured for stems.

In the same way that pads on controllers do not have text showing (e.g.) which sample is assigned, so it needs to be on screen.

Mensajes Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 1:47 pm
Thanks for your help guys...

I've actually gone for the Low-Tech Solution of sticking a Piece of Paper on the Wall above my Mixer with the Stems Order for the Pots so I have a Visual Reference for what each control is.

This works for now. I'm trying the Different Stems Options (EZ Remix, Full etc) Just to get my head around the System.

When I've decided on which method to use I will look at editing a Skin and Docking the Stems Mixer.

Thanks again.

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 6:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)