Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VU Meter Master/PFL Script

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello all
I currently own the Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 (Soon to be owning the Pro Fx) controller. And ive realized that in serato if you are playing a song out of the house speakers and you are cueing another song the VU meters would change in regards to what is happening . for example Deck 1 could be live to the audience so the Left VU would show the master output and deck 2 is the one I'm cueing so the right VU would be showing the PFL/Channel Level for that deck . (Hopefully ive explained this clearly, if you have used serato with this controller you will know what I'm talking about)

I am just wondering if there is a script or if anyone knows a script so i can set my VU meters to do the same thing as serato would do . it's not a deal breaker if the software can't do that but if it's available and can be done then id like to make use of it

Thanks

Mensajes Wed 26 Aug 20 @ 6:16 pm
Change your mapper like this:

<map value="VU_METER_L" action="deck 1 pfl ? deck 1 get_level : deck 2 pfl ? get_vu_meter &apos;master&apos; : get_vu_meter_left &apos;master&apos;" />
<map value="VU_METER_R" action="deck 2 pfl ? deck 2 get_level : deck 1 pfl ? get_vu_meter &apos;master&apos; : get_vu_meter_right &apos;master&apos;" />

Mensajes Wed 26 Aug 20 @ 10:24 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Change your mapper like this:

<map value="VU_METER_L" action="deck 1 pfl ? deck 1 get_level : deck 2 pfl ? get_vu_meter 'master' : get_vu_meter_left 'master'" />
<map value="VU_METER_R" action="deck 2 pfl ? deck 2 get_level : deck 1 pfl ? get_vu_meter 'master' : get_vu_meter_right 'master'" />

hello
i have tried to copy and paste it into the mapper as stated but the VU meters on the controller just turn off and don't do anything

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 1:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)