Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Denon DJ Prime 2 Screen not working

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

When trying the connect virtual DJ 2021 to my prime 2, the prime 2 screen does not work (it just has a black screen that says computer mode). The virtual DJ logo is showing on the jog wheels but not the screen. How do i get virtual DJ to properly connect to the prime 2 so i can use the screen?

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 4:26 pm
With the controller connected, open VirtualDJ settings, and in options find createMidiLog and change the option to YES.
Then close VirtualDJ and reopen, then close the software again.

Using File Explorer / Finder, open Documents=>VirtualDJ folder and upload the Log Report.txt from there.
For example upload to https://gofile.io/uploadFiles and share the link here.

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 4:31 pm
Check the VirtualDJ/Plugins64 folder for two DLL files:

AKAIREMOTESCREEN64.dll and libusb-1.0.dll

Also check that Denon Prime2 Screen.zip is in the skins folder.

These should download all automatically, but maybe they didn't.

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 4:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I see from your Account stats that you are on Mac OSX 10.12. There is a strong chance the Denon SDK is not compatible with 10.13 and below. We are expecting an official reply (and fix) from Denon.

Mensajes Thu 27 Aug 20 @ 5:48 pm
Having the same problem with the Prime 4. Done all updates on Prime 4 and Virtual Dj and getting a blank prime screen. When opening Virtual Dj it recognises the Prime 4 but I get an error message saying Denon Prime4 Screen.zip Download Failed. Tried rebooting both Mac Pro and Prime 4 even re installed all updates etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

Mensajes Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 3:22 pm
elroy-dmc wrote :
Having the same problem with the Prime 4. Done all updates on Prime 4 and Virtual Dj and getting a blank prime screen. When opening Virtual Dj it recognises the Prime 4 but I get an error message saying Denon Prime4 Screen.zip Download Failed. Tried rebooting both Mac Pro and Prime 4 even re installed all updates etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

Mensajes Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 3:23 pm
elroy-dmc wrote :
error message saying Denon Prime4 Screen.zip Download Failed

Well at least you know why it's not working. Download the skin manually from config/extensions.

Mensajes Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 3:30 pm
Same problem here, for Denon SC500M. Screen has been downloaded to Mac but the app hasn't found it to install.

Mensajes Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 9:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)