Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Um chiado saindo no fone

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

CH3RNOLE userMember since 2020
I've bought a sealed Wego 2, I'm testing it now, but I realized that when I put a phone on the controller it kinda sounds like a low-pitched phone, I already changed the phone to see if the problem was the phone, but it remains the same, if anyone can help me I would be grateful.

Mensajes Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 8:29 pm
Not entirely sure what you mean by "put a phone on the controller".
But probably headphones...

If its pitched, try in sounds settings in VirtualDJ, and press "apply" there. Does it temporarily fix itself?

And perhaps post a screenshot of sound settings.

Mensajes Fri 28 Aug 20 @ 10:16 pm
I've already tried many things, i've changed the USB ports, changed the asio configurations, I've connected the Wego in other pc and still makes the same sound I'm afraid that it is a hardware problem

Mensajes Sat 29 Aug 20 @ 2:42 am
I've already tried many things, i've changed the USB ports, changed the asio configurations, I've connected the Wego in other pc and still makes the same sound I'm afraid that it is a hardware problem

Mensajes Sat 29 Aug 20 @ 2:43 am

Mensajes Sat 29 Aug 20 @ 2:44 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)