Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Running VDJ on 2 PC and 2 Places

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi ,
I have 2 workplaces running with VDJ. One is with Denon MC 7000 controller and one is for braodcasting with analog mixer.
Nor everytime he messes up my config when both are logged in.
It seems he binds the config to my account. Is this possible to seperate or may i not use it on 2 different PC at same time?

Mensajes Sun 06 Sep 20 @ 7:50 pm
Two different places, two different users.. require two different licenses.

So you should get one for each, and have your own separate accounts ;-)

(if you have many places and many djs, you can also consider business license https://www.virtualdj.com/products/business.html )

Mensajes Sun 06 Sep 20 @ 9:50 pm
Hi Thanks, but i bought 2 Licenses. One fr analog mixer and the Pro Infinity, but both are on same acccount and he show only the Pro Infinity License

Mensajes Mon 07 Sep 20 @ 9:24 am
Mixnetwork wrote :
Hi Thanks, but i bought 2 Licenses. One fr analog mixer and the Pro Infinity, but both are on same acccount and he show only the Pro Infinity License

Yes the "best" license will be the displayed one on top, if you have more than one license.

You can split into two accounts if you prefer, can contact Support here https://www.virtualdj.com/help/ for that

Mensajes Mon 07 Sep 20 @ 9:26 am
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Mixnetwork wrote :

Yes the "best" license will be the displayed one on top.
Both logging into same account will then have that displayed as the selected license.

You can split into two accounts if you prefer, can contact Support here https://www.virtualdj.com/help/ for that

I wrote them yesterday, but I get no answer, it is very important that i can use both licenses at same time, without messing up my config.
Is there another way to contact the support?

Mensajes Tue 08 Sep 20 @ 12:52 pm
Finally I got an answer.

For all VDJ users that buy 2 Licenses!!!!

I was very angry about the answer i got.
I bought 2 Licenses one for analog mixer and the Pro Infinnity Licence.
Now the support told me that the ProInfinity license replaces the older one???
Why must I buy then 2 licenses if i only can use one at the same time?

So please never ever buy VDJ licenses on same account, this is my opinion against the law, it was not an upgrade, i bought 2 different licenses for full price.
So now i am not very happy with the VDJ way of doing business.

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 4:21 pm
Mixnetwork wrote :
Finally I got an answer.

I was very angry about the answer i got.

So please never ever buy VDJ licenses on same account, this is my opinion against the law, it was not an upgrade, i bought 2 different licenses for full price.
So now i am not very happy with the VDJ way of doing business.

This is not good. Does anyone with a knowledge of contract law know if this is legal? Are Atomix still under French / EU law for contracts or have they moved everything to the US?

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 9:02 pm
Mixnetwork wrote :

If there are 2 djs or 2 venues, then each need a license.
Should perhaps be rather obvious. The license is per user ;-)

If you have two license, and the two licenses are meant for 2 different users, contact support, so we can split them to two users.
(Typically we do that if you have two PRO licenses registered to one account by accident. In your case you have a Pro and a cheaper limited Home license though, so while can be split, the home license is for home use, see below)

Mixnetwork wrote :

For same reason as mentioned above. You are using VirtualDJ at 2 venues, so each place needs it own license.

But moreover, the "analog mixer" license you mention is a HOME USER license, and is not allowed for proffesional use (working dj/venue). Its as name suggests, a cheaper home use only licence is for home use only . So while you in theory could split your licenses into two account, keep in mind the Home User license is for home use, and that is not what you intend, if I understood you correctly? Each venue needs its own pro license ;-)

So while I wasnt there, nor know what Support told you, they probably have given you the correct info. Although "replaces" is perhaps a bad choice of words perhaps. You have two licenses, one home and one pro, but the pro license 'outmatches' the home, and will be the license taken into account, since it gives all features for you.
But you still have both at your account ;-)

And as clearly stated in site, Home license is for Home use, and each user/venue needs a license of their own ;-)
https://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/price.html
https://www.virtualdj.com/atomixproductions/EULA.html

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 10:03 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)