Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: AMD Ryzen Processors

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

cleio81PRO InfinityMember since 2012
Ok, I have searched through the forums and I can't find an answer, so here I am.

Im looking to buy a new computer with a Ryzen 5 3500u processor but I want to make sure VDJ will be compatible.
There seems to be no mention of AMD compatibility anywhere.

Mensajes Wed 16 Sep 20 @ 11:29 pm
VirtualDJ works fine with AMD processors ;-)

Mensajes Thu 17 Sep 20 @ 12:34 am
cleio81PRO InfinityMember since 2012
awesome. Thank you!

Mensajes Thu 17 Sep 20 @ 1:32 am
ELDOTDJPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Can anyone help? I have just upgraded from MT3 to MT Platinum FX using Virtual DJ 2021 on a Dell Inspiron 15 3505 on Windows 10. For some reason the cue buttons not working correctly. When I press cue the sound is still coming out of speakers, feintly. Also when cue is selected it disabled the volume control. does anyone have any suggestions? As it works perfectly with my old Dell laptop, but it’s kind of slow and I need the spoed from the new one. Any help will be gratefully appreciated

Mensajes Fri 05 Mar 21 @ 1:20 pm

Mensajes Fri 05 Mar 21 @ 1:37 pm
ELDOTDJPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Apologies, I’m a newbie and just needed some help. I’ve tried all the options and still no change. I’m unsure what else to do next

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 21 @ 5:47 pm
ELDOTDJ wrote :
Apologies, I’m a newbie and just needed some help. I’ve tried all the options and still no change. I’m unsure what else to do next

What is your current sound settings in VirtualDJ?

Mensajes Mon 08 Mar 21 @ 5:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)