Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Sound quality/eq

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

fonesyHome userMember since 2013
When using virtual DJ 8.5 on my laptop listening through headphones plugged in, the sound quality is noticeably lower than the last version I used which is 7.

When I turn the bass down on the eq it seems to cut out some of the mid and high frequencies and generally sounds poor quality.

Another problem I have is sometimes the eq doesn’t work at all. I have the setting eq in headphones switched to on but nothing happens when I adjust the eq. Has anyone experienced any of these problems?

Any help is appreciated thanks.

Mensajes Sun 04 Oct 20 @ 10:41 am
v7 had much lower sound quality, so the distorted output may what you are hearing as volume
In general you want to keep the volume low in the software, so you have plenty of headroom when mixing. It's then the jobs of amps to make it loud

Regrading messing up your EQs in VDJ2021, you may be misunderstanding the new Stems separation feature which often uses the eq knobs. So try looking into that

Mensajes Sun 04 Oct 20 @ 11:09 am
fonesyHome userMember since 2013
Thanks, I cannot find any options to do with the stems feature.

There seems to be mid and high frequencies coming through the low eq. Eq mode is currently set to modern and I have messed around with that setting but haven’t been able to resolve.

Mensajes Sun 04 Oct 20 @ 11:28 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)