Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJArtnet not compatible 64-bit - Page: 2
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
set $VDJartnetsend `get_beat_counter && param_cast float & param_mod 4`
just an idea, sets var (and channel) to 1 2 3 4 in sequence

0.03125 = 1/32 which is the resolution of many refreshing things and encoders resolution in VDJ
no it does not have to be a constant but trying to be faster (smaller) will result in missing tics
this adjust the duration of the on status for 1/32 beat
the same for 0.9 this are arbitrary values

good luck with handling scripts collection...

Mensajes Sun 21 Feb 21 @ 3:31 pm
AlhifiPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hi ...

I tried all the steps here in the thread but still have the same problem, nothing is recognized by QLC+.

But I still have a simple question:

When I click on "Config" within the running VDJ and the DMXArtNetNtx Window on the right, what should happen then?
If this means that than "VDJartnetConfig.exe" from the same folder like the plugin should start, it did not work. If I start this outside VirtualDJ it works separately, it works fine. So what's wrong?

kind regards
AlHifi

Mensajes Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 8:16 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
DMXArtNetNtx make sure this is latest version (2021/02/11) with 4 universes
(one of the version was missing network)
https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?category=effects&search=dmx
https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?category=other&search=artnet

"VDJartnetConfig.exe" can be run using "config" button or externally from the data folder :
...\VirtualDJ\Plugins64\DMXArtNetNtxData

The difference is config button send current config, no need to choose the file to edit

The refresh button is here to enable new configuration once saved

In a way QLC+ or any other artnet application to see it, plugin must be activated

As well QLC+ must have an Artnet profile and mapping matching the selected universe, and VDJ must have something to send in a way QLC+ to receive it

I can confirm DMXArtetNtx is still working, even with pandemic I didn't use it for months I just tested it
Starting QLC+ with a quick profile and activating the plugin make the joystick appear (data received)

By the way I tested freestyler midi which works too with QLC+ whyich is working too
OS2L with QLC+

I will take a look to the plugin this week end because some recent changes in VDJ may perhaps affect it in some way (specially config scripts may not work anymore)

Mensajes Fri 04 Jun 21 @ 9:15 pm