Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Audio Interface

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey guys. I hope everyone is well.

Can anyone help, please?

My windows 10 laptop updated the other day and ever since then, my Behringer xenyx 1222usb isn't being recognised.

Well, it is, but I cannot get any audio sent to my pc using it.

I've tried deleting it to reinstall, and it won't get me do that either. Device manager let's me uninstall it but when I reboot, it's still there?

I can get sound using the laptop speakers, but the sound in from the desk isn't getting through at all.

I'm using this machine to route audio to my online radio station, run obs and record using audacity. It's been working fine for months, but since the update, none of the programs can hear it. They can see it, but they cannot hear it.

I know I can use the headphone jack on the desk or the mon send to route the audio, but the quality from the usb is far superior and I want to know why it would be doing this. Also, why isn't it remaining uninstalled when I uninstall it? It's very weird...and very frustrating.

I have a show tonight at 6pm and I've done everything I can think of over the last few days. Any ideas?

Cheers

Chris

Mensajes Mon 19 Oct 20 @ 11:10 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)