Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJ not picking up my working EXT HD anymore

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey Guys,

I got a Toshiba 1Tb Ext HD that ive always had no problem using in the past, (Im on a macbook 2015 model . Latest version of VDJ)

Today i was Reorganising my EX HD folders and I tagged a yellow label next to the heading Toshiba DJ music and also made them capitals , Then opened up VDJ and when i tryed clickin' on the EXt hd now it doesnt open at all, its only reading the stuff thats saved to my internal Mac HD not the EXt Toshiba HD. ( The EXT HD is working fine, i can open songs and play them off the mac without VDJ.

I have now re-namend the Ex HD back to what it was previously and also untagged it ( so its the same like it was before- when working )
But still the issue remains, Ive also opened and closed VDJ and restarted my Mac,

Any help is appreciated thanks :)

Mensajes Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 9:13 pm
DJ-NASTYBRAY wrote :
Hey Guys,

I got a Toshiba 1Tb Ext HD that ive always had no problem using in the past, (Im on a macbook 2015 model . Latest version of VDJ)

Today i was Reorganising my EX HD folders and I tagged a yellow label next to the heading Toshiba DJ music and also made them capitals , Then opened up VDJ and when i tryed clickin' on the EXt hd now it doesnt open at all, its only reading the stuff thats saved to my internal Mac HD not the EXt Toshiba HD. ( The EXT HD is working fine, i can open songs and play them off the mac without VDJ.

I have now re-namend the Ex HD back to what it was previously and also untagged it ( so its the same like it was before- when working )
But still the issue remains, Ive also opened and closed VDJ and restarted my Mac,

Any help is appreciated thanks :)

I've managed to sort it out guys, no worries. Managed to duplicate it in another folder and then delete the old one... Strange

Mensajes Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 9:31 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)