Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Auto clone - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Please as serato dj when same song load then it clone automatically, how can I do some in my Virtual dj.
Help thanks

Mensajes Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 9:38 pm
clone_deck

Mensajes Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 10:23 pm
if you want to keyboard map as serato (that has two keyboard keys for it if i recall), you can specify what deck to clone to/from

deck left clone_deck
deck right clone_deck

Or you can just click the clone button in skin

Mensajes Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 10:29 pm
Thanks for all, I know but I think there is a way to set it like setting not mapping. Thanks then try to add that

Mensajes Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 10:40 pm
You can create your own sort of setting if you like

For instance using this script on a keyboard or custom button:
toggle 'cloneison' & var 'cloneison' ? repeat_start_instant 'cloneme' 33ms & load_pulse ? nothing : clone_deck : repeat_stop 'cloneme'

That toggles a variable called cloneison which decides if you have turned you auto cloning on or not
When you turn it on it starts a timer that every 33ms checks if a new track has just been loaded (the pulse). If so, it clones it
When you turn it off it stops the timer so no more auto cloning is done

You can expand on it to also do play or skipped play, or maybe add decks management and so on if you like

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 6:40 am
DJ FESTIVAL138 wrote :
when same song load then it clone automatically

If you add this to ONSONGLOAD in the keyboard mapper, it should do the trick..

loaded ? param_equal  `get_browsed_filepath` `deck playing get_filepath`  ?  clone_from_deck : nothing : nothing

(above to keep a clear logic)

You can as well just write : loaded ? param_equal `get_browsed_filepath` `deck playing get_filepath` ? clone_from_deck :

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 1:04 pm
Great work Boss, it works but it freezes too

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 1:24 pm
Maybe it's the crack version you are running

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 1:34 pm
DJ FESTIVAL138 wrote :
Great work Boss, it works but it freezes too

Can try add a little wait, so that it doesnt operate so fast... maybe that works better for you

param_equal `get_browsed_filepath` `deck playing get_filepath`  ? loaded ?  repeat_start "wait" 1000ms 1 & clone_from_deck : nothing  : nothing 

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 1:44 pm
This one work well
Thanks Boss God/Allah bless you

Thanks

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 1:52 pm
DJ FESTIVAL138 wrote :
This one work well
Thanks Boss God/Allah bless you

Thanks

You can try lower wait if you want, probably works fine...
The above had 1000ms (1 second), so if you change to say 300ms its a lot faster, but still with a little wait ..
Or if its fine with the wait, leave it be ;-)

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 1:54 pm
how to make a clone not play if the first soundboard was not played during cloning

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 3:22 pm
Okay Thanks but can you add this to it for me if it can;
for me, i have disable my load security, i sometimes load song mistakenly. Serato, when a deck is play and you load, it play without playing. Can you help me that in Virtual Dj? I know load & play can do but i want it like the above.
Thanks

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 3:24 pm
how do I make it clone only if I selected the same track in the playlist. Do as in Serato

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 3:29 pm
DJ FESTIVAL138 wrote :
it play without playing

That's a clever trick.

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 3:35 pm
Please teach me Boss

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 3:48 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
1) why does the non "tag as obsolete" version (even with param_cast text) and all valid permutations
deck left get_loaded_song title & param_equal "deck right get_loaded_song title & param_cast text" ? ...
won't work ?

2) this script is working in test conditions only
in live, when preview or sandbox or any other deck is in use used, deck playing do not refer to right or left deck

3) why does it crashes? it loads and clones and load and pulse recursively because it does not really take care of pulse ^^

4) it only works while browsing, not with a prepared list with a load next... and is deck dependant

Here is a debug version of an almost working one still some work to make it fully functionnal

repeat_start cloneme ? debug stop & on & repeat_stop cloneme : debug start & set cloneenable 0 &repeat_start_instant cloneme 33ms & deck all load_pulse ? var cloneenable 1 ? loaded ? debug loaded & set cloneenable 0 & param_equal `deck left get_filepath` `deck right get_filepath` ? debug same & leftdeck ? debug deckleft & clone_from_deck right & pause : debug deckright & clone_from_deck left & pause : & debug "differ or lookup" & nothing : nothing : nothing : debug enable & set cloneenable `loaded`

"clone_from_deck left & pause" and "clone_from_deck right & pause" for not making it play

to enable only from the same track from the playlist maybe test the origin may work (untested)
browser_window 'sideview' && sideview 'sidelist' && param_equal ....

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 3:49 pm
DJ FESTIVAL138 wrote :
I have disable my load security, i sometimes load song mistakenly.

I guess you just want silent load security? In other words, have load security on, but not show a popup message?
If so, just set loadSecurity to silent in settings

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 3:50 pm
user9298534 wrote :
how do I make it clone only if I selected the same track in the playlist.

Did you try the script above? Add to ONSONGLOAD in keyboard mapper

param_equal `get_browsed_filepath` `deck playing get_filepath` ? loaded ? repeat_start "wait" 1000ms 1 & clone_from_deck : nothing : nothing

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 3:52 pm
i would like to reply to but i don't know how to do if u can teach me.
I have tried the silence of load security but i prefer the no because i have key for load for each deck.
But am sure you understand my view and answer will come🤣🤣🤣🙏

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 4:10 pm
69%