Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Licences

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've been paying for virtual dj 2021 monthly since last dec, only because I wanted a licence for my numark nv11 controller. I dont use the software for making money, just for home use so if I cancel the subscription do I lose the licence to use my controller at home? Its a one off payment of 299.00 and I would of paid the same over the last 12 months so I'm not sure whether the subscription will end or will keep billing me. Sorry to sound thick but I can't seem to find any info on it

Mensajes Wed 02 Dec 20 @ 12:03 am
As I understand it, if you are subscribing and stop your subscription, then you have go to have the 10 min use with the controller, connected.

As in all cases if you are renting a tool from a shop and have paid more then the tool costs, in rental costs, you have NOT purchased that tool.
Always a hard decision to make, whether to buy, or rent.

I checked and the Numark NV11 does not qualify for a reduced home use, controller license, one needs the Pro license at $299 which is for Lifetime (amazing deal).

Here is link describing the generous and simple pricing for VDJ.

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/price.html

Hope that helps.

And VDJ gives you some grace period of I think 30 days, to use the controller for the first time you connect it. Again generous.

Gotta Love VDJ

Mensajes Wed 02 Dec 20 @ 2:26 am
IIDEEJAYII wrote :
As I understand it, if you are subscribing and stop your subscription, then you have go to have the 10 min use with the controller, connected.

As in all cases if you are renting a tool from a shop and have paid more then the tool costs, in rental costs, you have NOT purchased that tool.
Always a hard decision to make, whether to buy, or rent.

I checked and the Numark NV11 does not qualify for a reduced home use, controller license, one needs the Pro license at $299 which is for Lifetime (amazing deal).

Here is link describing the generous and simple pricing for VDJ.

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/price.html

Hope that helps.

And VDJ gives you some grace period of I think 30 days, to use the controller for the first time you connect it. Again generous.

Gotta Love VDJ

Thanks dude I appreciate it and totally agree VDJ is the dogs bollocks. When I bought the controller last year it came with Serato DJ software free for life but in my opinion its shit. Should of done my research first as I have always used VDJ! Looks like a $299 early Xmas present to myself. Thanks again

Mensajes Wed 02 Dec 20 @ 11:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)