Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Is there a way to automate certain commands?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,

First, please forgive my lack of knowledge of the technical terms...

I'm wondering if it's possible to have a button that would, for example, tell the filter knob to start rotating to the left (out?) or to the right (in?) until it reaches max.

That would really free me to create superb transitions on the spot... If there's a way to also decide at what speed to have it rotate... And whether I can do this to any other knobs on the vdj interface?!

Thanks,

Mensajes Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 7:01 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
VDJScript is here for that
https://virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript.html

for example you can use repeat loop and test:
repeat_start 'fltr' 100ms & param_smaller `effect_slider 'echo' 1` 10% ? effect_slider 'echo' 1 -0.2% : repeat_stop 'fltr'
or
repeat_start 'rptlvl' 100ms & param_smaller `level` 10% ? level -0.2% : repeat_stop 'rptlvl'

adjust time (in ms) for speed, test bigger and change sign, modify amount as you wish

Mensajes Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 8:18 pm
VDJScript is here for that
https://virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript.html

for example you can use repeat loop and test:
repeat_start 'fltr' 100ms & param_smaller `effect_slider 'echo' 1` 10% ? effect_slider 'echo' 1 -0.2% : repeat_stop 'fltr'
or
repeat_start 'rptlvl' 100ms & param_smaller `level` 10% ? level -0.2% : repeat_stop 'rptlvl'

adjust time (in ms) for speed, test bigger and change sign, modify amount as you wish

oh boy... this is pure Chinese to me haha.

Thanks for replying btw... I'm gonna have to read a lot more on this... (btw, I didn't get any notification that you replied to my question, anyway I can fix that?)

Mensajes Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 8:46 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Well yes this need some work ^^
(and Chinese is simpler in some ways)

I do not think there is a notification system

Mensajes Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 9:21 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)