Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Working with WASAPI & ASIO Drivers
I've been trying to upgrade to VDJ 2021 (most recent version) but I'm having difficulty adjusting my audio settings through my notebook computer's soundcard. With the previous versions of VDJ, everything ran happily though the ASIO settings and Deck 1 would come up on Channel 2, Deck 2 would come up on Channel 3 of the Pioneer mixer. After the VDJ upgrade, ASIO settings bring up both decks combined, through Channel 4. (labeled USB 5/6 on the mixer) If I go with the WASABI settings, the audio comes out of my notebook computer speaker. Can anyone tell me what is happening?

Maybe my gear isn't compatible with the new upgrade? I'm using a Pioneer DJM 5000 mixer and a Denon DN HD2500 MP3 Controller. It's technology from about 10 years ago.

Mensajes Wed 20 Jan 21 @ 10:36 pm
A picture (screenshot) of your audio setup would help a lot to give you proper help as on what may be going on

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 12:43 am
Here are a few photos...Top photo is the Updated VDJ...I don't see the Pioneer ASIO Drivers listed. That's what I normally select. In photo 2, you'll see the Pioneer ASIO Driver option, but that is with the previous version of VDJ.

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 1:04 am

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 1:16 am
I think you should just go to Windows Sound Options and change the speakers setting for Pioneer to 7.1

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 9:54 am
radiodjs1 wrote :
I don't see the Pioneer ASIO Drivers listed

By any chance did you go from 32 bit to 64 bit? I can see in the first pic, that VDJ is 64 bit, but not in the second.

From what I can find via Google, there are no 64 ASIO drivers for the DJM-5000. Probably also true for the HD2500 - too old.

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 11:45 am
Usng WASABI drvers will make your computer run hot though :)

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 11:49 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
I think you should just go to Windows Sound Options and change the speakers setting for Pioneer to 7.1

I don't see any options offered, except for "Stereo".

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 2:21 pm
groovindj wrote :
radiodjs1 wrote :

By any chance did you go from 32 bit to 64 bit? I can see in the first pic, that VDJ is 64 bit, but not in the second.

From what I can find via Google, there are no 64 ASIO drivers for the DJM-5000. Probably also true for the HD2500 - too old.

Perhaps this is the issue. Was the former version of VDJ 32 bit?

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 2:27 pm
I'm looking at the Denon DJ MC6000MK2. Would it be able to handle the newest version of VDJ without any sound card issues?

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 4:29 pm
groovindj wrote :
radiodjs1 wrote :

In the bottom left corner, of the VDJ version that won't run it says: V8.5-64b6263

In the version that offers the ASIO option it says: V8.4b5874

Does that indicate something?

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 6:32 pm
radiodjs1 wrote :
I'm looking at the Denon DJ MC6000MK2. Would it be able to handle the newest version of VDJ without any sound card issues? It appears to have a 24 bit card, just as my Pioneer DJM5000 does.

Mensajes Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 6:33 pm

Mensajes Thu 10 Nov 22 @ 8:05 pm