Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VirtualDJ window is not visible

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to use VirtualDJ, but the window is completely invisible. It focuses VirtualDJ if I click on open space on my desktop, and my mouse cursor changes accordingly, but I can't see anything. I've tried doing a clean re-install and tried launching using a different user, but I keep getting the same results. I'm using a 2010 MacBook Pro 15" (i7-620M, 8GB, GT330M) running macOS Mojave 10.14.4. Anyone have any answers to this?

Thanks.

Mensajes Sun 25 Apr 21 @ 6:35 pm

Mensajes Sun 25 Apr 21 @ 7:06 pm
Can always try this (in case of a bad skin or plugin etc)
- in /documents/virtualdj/ rename settings.xml to something else
- start VirtualDJ.

That way you start with factory default settings
But if you already installed as different users, thats probably not it (should reset screen position though)

Mensajes Sun 25 Apr 21 @ 7:07 pm
I've tried the solutions on the link, and none of them work. As for settings.xml, I've tried deleting the entire /Documents/VirtualDJ/ folder and have had no success.

Mensajes Sun 25 Apr 21 @ 8:13 pm
If you deleted the whole folder, at least run the installer again, so that the software has what it needs
https://www.virtualdj.com/download/

As for not showing on screen, not sure what that is, but maybe someone with a mac got an idea

Mensajes Sun 25 Apr 21 @ 8:47 pm
So a few updates. macOS registers that there is a window and the buttons on my controller still work, but there is no GUI whatsoever.

Mensajes Mon 26 Apr 21 @ 3:12 pm
This is a MacOS problem, not a VirtualDJ problem, hence my post above. If they don't work, I recommend you post a question on that site.

Mensajes Mon 26 Apr 21 @ 4:44 pm
c18ccPRO InfinityMember since 2014
I've also had this happen when I accidentally minimize the VDJ window (little yellow icon in top left on macOS) OR swtich to another app. *Sometimes* you can get it to reappear by right-clicking the VDJ icon in your dock, and choosing "Show All Windows" and other times....well...I put an on iPod on and restart VDJ. Frustrating.

Mensajes Tue 27 Apr 21 @ 2:35 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)