Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Decks freeze when shift ducking echo is pressed in Denondj prime4

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello,

Decks and Volume meters freeze when shift ducking echo is pressed in Denondj prime4. can you help me please

Mensajes Mon 26 Apr 21 @ 8:09 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Sorry, i cant reproduce here with Prime on firmware 1.6.1.

So i have installed Ducking Echo, selected on FX Slot 1, have it enabled or not... pressing SHIFT, trying several things, no freeze.

Just in case there is something wrong with the FX Parameters, goto VirtualDJ/Plugins64 folder, open Ducking Echo.ini with some Text Editor and type here the content of that file.

Do you get the freeze, right after pressing SHIFT, or do you do some SHIFT combination ?
Do you get the freeze if the Ducking Echo is not selected on a FX Slot ?

Mensajes Mon 26 Apr 21 @ 12:39 pm
Denon dj prime4 conroller is freezing when I pressed Shift and changing Fx paramer (ducking echo). Everthing is working If i not select or install Docking echo. I am sharing video for explain ducking echo problem on denon dj prime 4. Ducking echo is importand for dj's and me. I hope you can resolve ducking echo problems on Denondj prime4

video link: https://youtu.be/InZ8nk3m71A

C:\Users\koray\Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins64\native_Ducking Echo.ini
===========
[autoparams]
Slider Feedback 0=2303
Slider Length 1=2483
Slider Color 2=2048
Slider Reverb 3=0

Mensajes Mon 26 Apr 21 @ 6:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Ok managed to reproduce.

Just to be sure, if you switch to Single FX view, adjusting the 2nd FX Parameter of Ducking Echo using 2nd knob on Prime 4 (so without using SHIFT), you get no freeze, right ?

Have you tried other Effects or is it just the Ducking Echo ?

Mensajes Mon 26 Apr 21 @ 9:51 pm
there is no problem, nothing freeze single fx mode all params and all effect with denondj prime4. I tested all effects singleFx and 3fxmode. I also tested other mapping with ducking echo like bellow. its not freezing like picture.

its only freezing ducking echo + 3fxmode + shift + effect_slider 2

thanks for your interest

Mensajes Tue 27 Apr 21 @ 8:50 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)