Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Interface freezes
chiglitHome userMember since 2011
I'm getting massive freezes while browsing tracks, clicking the database button, opening settings, etc. The main decks interface works fine and the audio doesn't stop playing but the rest of the interface freezes for a couple of seconds. This happens every time I select, click or even mouse over something.

This only happens while VDJ is FULLSCREEN. If I run it maximized (aka. with the taskbar visible) or windowed, the problem isn't there. My system utilization (CPU/GPU/IO) is really low when it happens so I don't think its a hardware issue. I'm thinking the issue is related to the latest AMD drivers. Alas, I don't have the time to try out an older driver to see if the issue persists.

Same issue happens with a clean install. Clearing the shader cache doesn't help.

VDJ Version: v.8.5 b6418 on WIn10 build 19042 64bit
Hardware: i5 6600k, 16GB, AMD RX 480

Mensajes Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 12:04 pm
Same happens to me! I have a HP and its fairly new. Why is my virtual DJ freezing so much? Did you figure out what to do? Thanks!

Mensajes Fri 21 May 21 @ 1:09 am
Same happens to me! I have a HP and its fairly new. Why is my virtual DJ freezing so much? Did you figure out what to do? Thanks!

Nope, still can't fix it. In the meantime I simple use VDJ stretched (but not fullscreen aka. with taskbar visible).

Mensajes Thu 03 Jun 21 @ 2:43 pm

Mensajes Thu 03 Jun 21 @ 2:46 pm
Tried all those. None worked.
I do however run a system with a integrated Intel GPU. When VDJ is stretched on a display plugged into that GPU, it behaves normally - the interface doesn't lag in the way mentioned above.

I'm strongly suspecting that the problem is with AMD drivers and VDJ.

Mensajes Thu 10 Jun 21 @ 2:01 pm
Latest AMD driver seems to have fixed the issue.

Mensajes Wed 30 Jun 21 @ 11:49 am