Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Using V8.5-32 b6444 Freezes

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Has there been a fix with the freezing issue? I've read many topics on this but see no answers. please Help!

Mensajes Tue 25 May 21 @ 2:27 pm
There is no general freeze issue

It's not VDJ that's freezing. It's just not getting the resources it needs - which is due to the laptop it's running on - either other regular software running or drivers or both

So there is nothing general to fix - just a lot of trying to help people set up their laptops
- or convincing them to get new ones if they are old enough
An important point here is that the new STEMS separation (introduced in VDJ 8.5/2021) is a lot harder on the resources than anything previously seen in VDJ, especially if you don't have a modern NVIDIA GeForce GPU in the laptop (It's hardcore deep learning math doing the separation)
A lot of people have gotten surprised by this - but for those guys a quick fix is to disable stems and not use it until they get a more suitable laptop

In my case it's was the native DELL software that ships with the laptop, that caused the freezes
Once I got rid of any software on the laptop made by DELL there were no more problems

Mensajes Tue 25 May 21 @ 2:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)