Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Missing Playlists

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Is anyone else all of a sudden missing playlists? I have had total playlists vanish and complete song lists disappear from titled playlists.

Mensajes Tue 25 May 21 @ 8:27 pm
regular playlists or virtual folders?

Regular playlists are files located in /documents/virutaldj/playlists/
And considered local user content.
If you are logged into other user account (at Windows/macOS) the ones from other accounts will not show.

And you can look in that folder, if those you expect are there

Mensajes Tue 25 May 21 @ 11:04 pm
KJBoopPRO InfinityMember since 2015
My playlists are fine but I do karaoke and 2 nights in a row it wouldn't pull up any of my songs. I pulled them in and today, same thing.

Mensajes Wed 26 May 21 @ 5:19 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
1) take a look at setting karaokeAutoRemovePlayed

2) make sure there is no error message dialog under VDJ main window
it would prevent automation to work, just close it if any

3) sometimes when a track was dropped to deck while karaoke was waiting or quick change karaoke version from browser or simply unloaded you can get extra empty track that locks the automation and/or moves the playing indicator not to first line
(no known easy way to fix :\ )
in general:
karaokeAutoRemovePlayed to no
remove the extra track if any
doubleclick top file (it loads and reset pointer to top)
karaokeAutoRemovePlayed to yes

Mensajes Wed 26 May 21 @ 6:24 am
My virtual folders have disappeared after installing the latest update. Is there any way of getting them back or would I need to go through the whole process again?

Mensajes Thu 27 May 21 @ 9:41 am
user22914071 wrote :
My virtual folders have disappeared after installing the latest update. Is there any way of getting them back or would I need to go through the whole process again?

First go look for them on your harddrive
Usually you are just logged on as a different users, have file rights issues on your operating system, og similar issues

Mensajes Thu 27 May 21 @ 9:57 am
klausmogensen wrote :
user22914071 wrote :

First go look for them on your harddrive
Usually you are just logged on as a different users, have file rights issues on your operating system, og similar issues

Ok cool will check it out. Cheers!

Mensajes Fri 28 May 21 @ 9:02 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)