Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: COLORS FILTER FOR FOLDERS

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, in the same way, you made that fantastic color filter tool for files ... It would be very useful and good, to be able to filter folders by colors, even more so for djs who work different styles and musical genres
Thank you very much in advance

Mensajes Mon 21 Jun 21 @ 3:41 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Already done.
BUILD 6525 (2021-06-18)
-Folder properties dialog to set color

just right click the folder.

Mensajes Mon 21 Jun 21 @ 4:26 pm
ok, it's as you say, but what I suggest and would be useful, to be able to apply COLOR FILTERS with the folders (just like the color filter system used for the files), thank you !!!

Mensajes Mon 21 Jun 21 @ 8:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So, what kind of automatic rules/criteria would you use if this was available ?
Would be useful to share some real-case scenarios.

Mensajes Tue 22 Jun 21 @ 12:34 pm
n my case, I am a DJ of Argentine Tango, Tango is danced by groups of 4 tangos, these 4 tangos are in a folder, each folder has a title for different orchestras, different rhythms (Tango, Milonga, Waltz), year, singer, all this I could handle my folders armed with the same rules / criteria that you handle a file, I hope you understand me, being TDJ (Tango DJ) is a bit different, maybe to your job,
If I assure you that for this type of work that I do for my Tango, my request would be very useful, as I asked, some STEM or filter that can remove the vinyl noise, since I work with music that was recorded in the 30's. , 40, 50, 60, I understand that this is difficult to do, but it would be my dream

Mensajes Mon 28 Jun 21 @ 5:58 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)