Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Does anyone know how to get the beat preview bars underneath each waveform preview (Right above jog wheels)? Mine are gone...
Hi there.

As the title suggests, I would REALLY appreciate any help getting this feature back. Not sure how I lost it. I have spent HOURS searching.

Virtual DJ 2021, Skin: V8 by FRUiT

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Mensajes Fri 23 Jul 21 @ 12:07 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Not sure if updates from VDJ make it disappear?
I see you have it set on Scratch/Horz 2 waves.
Have tried to set the grid from thin to large and the only difference is that the (small white) grids is toggled from above to below the waveforms ?!
I noticed that when set the "On-Screen" to beats or bars there will show numbers of it in front of the waves (shows in picture).
Using latest version 6568.
Other that that I can help you, sorry :(

Mensajes Fri 23 Jul 21 @ 8:32 am
Hey! I tried reset settings and figured it out. The actual setting that controls this option is the maths engine.. I had mine disabled because I'm using a 6 yearold laptop with an underclocked mobile CPU. It maxes every time a song is loaded, and the song takes forever to load. CPU utilization is minimal and songs load instantly with this setting disabled. I need a new laptop soon anyway! Probably after this season. Thank you!

Mensajes Tue 27 Jul 21 @ 12:41 am
freppa wrote :
Not sure if updates from VDJ make it disappear?
I see you have it set on Scratch/Horz 2 waves.
Have tried to set the grid from thin to large and the only difference is that the (small white) grids is toggled from above to below the waveforms ?!
I noticed that when set the "On-Screen" to beats or bars there will show numbers of it in front of the waves (shows in picture).
Using latest version 6568.
Other that that I can help you, sorry :(

Hey! I tried reset settings and figured it out. The actual setting that controls this option is the maths engine.. I had mine disabled because I'm using a 6 yearold laptop with an underclocked mobile CPU. It maxes every time a song is loaded, and the song takes forever to load. CPU utilization is minimal and songs load instantly with this setting disabled. I need a new laptop soon anyway! Probably after this season. Thank you!

Mensajes Tue 27 Jul 21 @ 12:42 am