Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Midi response
For ages I thought I had altered something externally in OS X reguarding the midi setup, either I had installed something or ticked a box and it was preventing what I had been using for ages, to suddenly not work in vDJ.
I got inspired by the socket on the rane72 which says foot pedal, as I have so many controllers hooked upto vdj and Im constantly reassigning, but I hadnt used my keyboard for a while, and I thought I could get my reload pedal from time crisis and with the help of an adaptor I hooked it up to my keyboard, wouldnt be a good sustain pedal but for on off signal it woukd be perfect. Anyways I hooked it up, got a registered signal, assigned a function, and nothing. So I tried all my usual mappings with the keyboard and again nothing. So i booted up in windows and everythjng was fine. so went back to osx and changed the midi signal and still nothing. I logged into another user and same problem. so booted up into a earlier version of osx and it was working again.
At this point i thought that the seperate user account was sharing settings from the same library, and the totaly seperate reboot into osx and windows was prooving that i had made a system alteration and messed up my midi.
Months later and alot of frustration I was installing a later osx and was getting ready to finally use midi again but again same problem. So I tried using am earlier vdj and it was working. so the problem is actually an update at some point has altered unsupported midi response.
Vdj recognises the inputs and i can assign actions but they will not execute. Its like in trial mode when the time runs out, vdj revognises input but will not execute the action.
Its an evolution midi keyboard and all I want to use is the foot pedal, and as this is the base level of controller mapping I dont see how its not working, as its literally just a signal and assigning an action, but the normal keyboard works and other undupported controllers like my griffin dial, but this is strictly midi input, and im sure loads of people would be having problems but it seems its just me, Can anyone help

Mensajes Sun 22 Aug 21 @ 11:38 pm
sorry for the waffle. my evo midi keyboard used to work and now it doesnt. it works in vdj 8 but not newer ones. vdj recognises signal and i can assign action but it will not execute anymore

Mensajes Sun 22 Aug 21 @ 11:39 pm