Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Default Deck auto volume decrease?
Hey, so I just noticed that when I play an automix on both decks, the 2nd deck is not as loud as deck 1 bc it's not my default deck. When I set deck 2 as the default deck it automatically becomes louder (normal volume) again. How can I remove this automatic volume decrease?

Mensajes Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 7:31 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
sounds like your audio config is wrong, post a pic

Mensajes Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 7:36 pm
http://prnt.sc/1u9dr6u

I hope this helps. But what I mean is just that if I select one of these: http://prnt.sc/1u9dz5e

it just decreases the volume of the other deck... In the other default skins (essential, pro, performance) it's possible to select both decks but its not possible in the starter skin. So is there a way to also enable it in the starter skin or not?

Mensajes Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 7:44 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
no this pic does not help
you are showing a config using voicemeeter/vbaudio-cable as output and it is not active (apply button)

vbaudio config may be wrong, VDJ output can be anything

Mensajes Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 8:01 pm
nvm, It is bc of the skin. With the Starter skin you can only select 1 default deck. I have to use pro skin then. So it wasn't bc of my output. But thanks anyways

Mensajes Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 8:03 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
no your audio config is wrong

Mensajes Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 8:23 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
locodog is right
As long as "apply" appear instead of count of inputs and output the config is wrong
if it stays after the button apply was pressed, something went wrong

Maybe vbaudio is not in 4 chan or more mode and routing both signals mix+headphones to the same output
Maybe Window settings are not at least 4 chan and forcing to 2 chanels

This makes the global level decrease when headphones mute
and yes, as in starter skin headphones are deck exclusive this would explain why it decrease the other deck

Mensajes Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 8:48 pm