Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ Audio add on subscription is very limited
KamifaHome userMember since 2018
I am very disappointed as I subscribed to the Audio library add on as I thought it would be as good as it says and up to date etc with the most recent songs and a great back catalogue.... how disappointed I was, I tried to look for songs by Meatloaf, MC Pat Flynn and Justin Bieber only to have a very limited return available. Am I doing anything wrong is are others having the same issue. This is certainly not worth £9.99 per month.

Mensajes Sat 22 Jan 22 @ 7:41 am
No IDJPool is a DJ pool based on DJ pool licenses with the record companies, so that will basically only have what the record companies agrees to. Just like the other well known "offline"/"track download" DJ pools

The good thing about it is that it's an online option that is actually licensed to use when DJing paid gigs, which for instance Tidal and Deezer are not. When you sign up to those you agree to only personal use

Mensajes Sat 22 Jan 22 @ 11:46 am
Ich lese:
Erhalte Zugriff auf alle angesagten Tracks und exklusiven DJ-Remixe.

I read:
Get access to all the hottest tracks and exclusive DJ remixes.
-----
Ich lese:
Im Gegensatz zu normalen Nutzern, die ihre Tracks einzeln kaufen, haben DJs weitaus unterschiedlichere Ansprüche. Wenn Sie einen Gig arbeiten oder nur zu Hause üben, benötigen Sie mehr als nur Ihre bevorzugten Top 20-Titel. Sie brauchen Hunderte, wenn nicht Tausende von Tracks, von denen Sie vielleicht ein oder zweimal in Ihrem Leben spielen und sie nie wieder sehen werden. Der Kauf aller ist offensichtlich keine praktische Option. Das ist der Grund warum VirtualDJ Ihnen einen unkomplizierten Zugriff auf populäre Online Kataloge bietet.
"Betrachten Sie es als das Netflix der DJs."

Mit einem Abonnement einer unserer Partner, können Sie nahezu jeden Wunsch Ihrer Kunden erfüllen. Auch für Titel die Sie bis dahin noch nicht kannten. Und Sie haben immer Zugriff auf die neuesten Tracks, sobald sie veröffentlicht werden, egal wo Sie sind.

Um Ihnen die beste mögliche Auswahl an qualitativ hochwertiger Musik, Video und Karaoke zu bieten, können Sie mit VirtualDJ die zuverlässigsten Inhalteanbieter der Branche abonnieren. Wir setzen uns dafür ein, dass Sie die besten und aktuellsten Inhalte legal erhalten und dafür sorgen, dass die Künstler für ihre Arbeit eine Vergütung erhalten.

I read:
In contrast to normal users who buy their tracks individually, DJs have far more different requirements. If you're working a gig or just practicing at home, you need more than just your favorite top 20 tracks. You need hundreds if not thousands of tracks that you might play once or twice in your life and never see again. Buying them all is obviously not a practical option. That's why VirtualDJ offers you easy access to popular online catalogues.
"Think of it as DJs' Netflix."

With a subscription from one of our partners, you can fulfill almost every wish of your customers. Even for titles you didn't know before. And you'll always have access to the latest tracks as soon as they're released, no matter where you are.

To offer you the best possible selection of high-quality music, video and karaoke, VirtualDJ allows you to subscribe to the industry's most reliable content providers. We're committed to making sure you get the best, most up-to-date content legally, and making sure artists are paid for their work.
-----
Ist schon hier und da anders zu verstehen der Text...

The text is already to be understood differently here and there...

Otherwise the price is probably reasonable...

and ----->
However, you should also use the opportunity to search in it beforehand - which is doable (before you start complaining)

Mensajes Sat 22 Jan 22 @ 11:04 pm