Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Right Slider Volume Does Not Work
numark pro 3s everything works as it should apart from my right volume slider it has a wee dulled grey slider at the bottom of the volume slider and will not work unless the volume is under that wee dulled grey slider please can someone help me i can send photos or videos

Mensajes Thu 27 Jan 22 @ 11:12 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
sounds like a defective fader [they do wear out]
test in the mapping section, move the slider up and down, see what values it sends [should be 0.0 to 1.0]

first fix would be compressed air or contact cleaner, it might be dirt.

Mensajes Fri 28 Jan 22 @ 12:12 am
that bug is from your device fader you can check it in custom mapping settings ( how to ? ) go to virtual dj settings click on mapping then double click on the name of your controller on list of connected controllers list then click factory mapping and create a custom mapping name the save it now move the fader on controller the one that is not controlling the virtual dj software fader and keep your eyes on the box after the key button box if it displays the identity of the fader your moving then its mapping problem so you can remapp it by clicking the fader identity in the box after the key button box so the identity will also display in key button box then click on the small button blow that has a pencil logo on it so it will automatically redirect you back to virtual dj windows and your mouse will also change look don't worry still the mouse with it new look to the fader that is no controlling on virtual dj software and click on it then it will direct you back to virtual dj settings this means you have successfully remapp controller fader to match the fader you want on virturl dj software so click on save button beside the custom mapp name you created and close the settings but if when you move your controller fader when in the mapping settings your controller fader identity is not display in the box after the key button box then your controller fader is not working so it maybe repair or replaced the you can try again

Mensajes Fri 28 Jan 22 @ 2:15 am