Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ 2021 Function issues
Hello I am running virtual DJ 2020 21 with a Numark nvii controller, And here recently when I play at home everything everything works fine when I go on the road to gig The program starts running Is a little funny. The cue Buttons stop working and the scratch function stops working even with the scratch button activated. It also seems like everything is kind of in reverse when I touch the jog wheels the music play when I let go of the jog wheels the music stops it stops when it should be the other way around. I thought it would be my computer or my controller but I have a buddy that D j's with me and his computer did the same way And everything he has is as different as far as the computer and the controller but we both use virtual DJ 2021 Could someone please help
I even tried a different controller and a different computer I have several computers and several controllers and they all did the same thing

Mensajes Sat 29 Jan 22 @ 4:58 pm
rodneydaniels wrote :
Hello I am running virtual DJ 2020 21 with a Numark nvii controller, And here recently when I play at home everything everything works fine when I go on the road to gig The program starts running Is a little funny. The cue Buttons stop working and the scratch function stops working even with the scratch button activated. It also seems like everything is kind of in reverse when I touch the jog wheels the music play when I let go of the jog wheels the music stops it stops when it should be the other way around. I thought it would be my computer or my controller but I have a buddy that D j's with me and his computer did the same way And everything he has is as different as far as the computer and the controller but we both use virtual DJ 2021 Could someone please help
I even tried a different controller and a different computer I have several computers and several controllers and they all did the same thing

Mensajes Sat 29 Jan 22 @ 5:03 pm