Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Headphone issues when mixing
basically i just got into mixing and i got reloop board and whenever i play 2 songs together and try and listen to channel 2 on its own, it still plays out the channel 1 song. its so annoying and i literally dont know what to do. my laptop has a usb headset connected to it and a bluetooth speaker connected to it as well. and i have a usb output for my mixing board. my audio settings are set as speaker to headphone and USB soundcard. i know my config doesnt have a usb soundcard but i tried to put it as computer audio but it wouldnt let me for some reason

Mensajes Sat 19 Feb 22 @ 5:23 am
When you say "reloop board" I assume you mean a DJ controller? Which one?

Supported controllers are plug & play, so when you connect the controller, VDJ recognises this and offers you a setup config - you need to select this.

Your speakers and headphones should be connected to the controller (which is also your audio interface).

It is not advisable to use Bluetooth because of the latency (delay in audio).

Mensajes Sat 19 Feb 22 @ 10:41 am
yeah so i have a reloop beatmix 1 sorry for not specifying. and i manged to get my speakers to work now as i bought a 3.5mm aux connector to Red and white (L + R) outputs for the master. and i can now connect my headphones properly too. i have now swapped the connections to come into my dj mixing board instead of through my computer audio and i have now got a sound coming from my speakers. but i still have the issue of sound still coming out from my headphones even though i have the headphone button off for either Channel 1 or 2. the issue i have now is that its mimicking the sound of my speaker which has me even more confused now. can you please help me out with this. many thanks

Mensajes Sat 19 Feb 22 @ 9:17 pm
You need to use the default setup as provided by Atomix.

If you're on Windows, install the Beatmix ASIO driver and also make sure Windows is not using the Beatmix audio by default (set Windows to use the internal sound).

Mensajes Sat 19 Feb 22 @ 10:03 pm
hey bro, yeah i downloaded the asio driver. how would i be able to change the beatmix audio to asio audio. do i change that from in the windows sound settings itself. beacuase if its from the windows sound settings, it is only allowing me to select the reloop beatmix as the option for the speakers. if its within the virtual dj software i have ASIO set for it

Mensajes Sun 20 Feb 22 @ 1:56 am
i am assuming you meant in the virtual dj software though as the settings on windows wouldnt exactly make sense. but yeah i have literally tampered with it all day changing the output but i have little to no results could this be a hardware level issue. as i feel like i have tried everything at this point. i ahve reinstalled drivers and virtual dj itself and still got no results. its so annoying.

Mensajes Sun 20 Feb 22 @ 2:11 am