Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: BPM Problems and more...
Hello all,
Do you also have the problem that Virtual DJ shows the BPM of songs twice as fast when analyze songs? What can I do to prevent this from happening automatically. Yes I know the BPM halve function but that is not the point of the thing if BPM Analyzer or Serato DJ detect the BPM directly correctly?

I have another question and that is when I enter text in the search window, the browser enlarges. How can I deactivate the automatic enlargement? It has already happened that I wanted to select a track and thus accidentally stopped the deck because both were at the same height after the browser zoomed back automatically.

and how can i set it that my main cue point ( beginning of the song ) always stays set. Even if I set a new cue point in the song? Otherwise it jumps the next time always to the last cue point. this is really exhausting

Thanks for your help

Mensajes Mon 21 Feb 22 @ 10:10 pm
zu Punkt zwei: Options Browser browserAutoZoom auf "no" stellen
zu Punkt drei: Options automation autoCue "first beat"

Mensajes Tue 22 Feb 22 @ 8:16 am
and also do you know a way i can turn off the automatic analyzing of bpm and have virtual dj accept the bpm the file had before? i don't understand why vdj doubles the bpm then unnecessarily. so i can't find my songs anymore and of course i'm used to the real number

Mensajes Tue 22 Feb 22 @ 9:10 am

Mensajes Tue 22 Feb 22 @ 9:24 am
and additionally do you know a way I can switch off the programmed analyzing of bpm and have virtual dj acknowledge the bpm the document had previously? I'm not sure why vdj pairs the bpm then pointlessly. so I can't find my tunes any longer and obviously i'm utilized to the genuine number
Thanks.
Movers and Packers in Bangalore

Mensajes Tue 22 Feb 22 @ 11:49 am