Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: My Library lost all filter sub-folders. Worth checking as you may need to reinstall.
My first problem in many moons. I downloaded a few days worth of new PromoOnly tunes and added them to my database as usual. I then went into the My Library plugin to check how many audio, video, karaoke files were on my system (just curiosity). To my surprise there were NO filter sub-folders anywhere, all gone! I changed my external drive for my cloned backup drive and it was the same. I tried restoring from the database backup facility for the filters only. It restored only 10 which are at the root level on my system and non in My Library. I went back as far as 3rd of December 2021with the same result. I am sure I used those filters a few weeks ago.

So, I had no alternative , but, to reinstall the My Library plugin from the Extensions menu. I then noticed that Rune had updated it in May 2021 with the Hashtag filters. I didn't know of this, but, I updated it anyway. The result is that its back to normal except I've lost a few custom filters I had created a few years ago. Its no big deal as I'm now semi-retired due to catching Covid at my residency last summer. I still like to keep up to-date for the occasional gig though. :-)
Cheers.

System Specs;
MacBook Pro 15” 2017 (Touch Bar), 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Memory, Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB, Intel HD Graphics 630 n1536 MB, macOS Monterey 12.2.1, 500gb SSD Bootcamped with Windows 10 x64bit. External WD Passport Ultra 2Tb HD containing Music & Video databases and is formatted NTFS, I use the Paragon plugin with NTFS for Mac.
VirtualDJ 2021 b6839 and Controllers - Denon MC7000, Denon MC6000 MkII.

Mensajes Thu 24 Feb 22 @ 3:15 am