Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Transferring Auto DJ playlist
Hi all - so I'm putting together a playlist for my sister to use at her birthday party. It will be about 12 hours in duration.
I'm setting it to play via AutoDj as she has asked for it to fade in and out of tunes but after running a few tests on AutoDJ, I noticed the fade in starting point was a good way in on some tracks from the actual start of the track some of them it was only a few seconds in so no biggie but on others it was 40+ seconds and even longer.

I know you can adjust the start point of the fade in but my concern is are these adjustments saveable when I transfer to my laptop. My whole VDJ DB is on an external SSD drive and of course this works for general gigging etc but I've never used AutoDJ before so a bit concerned if I edit the entire playlist it would reset itself when used live at the party.

Hope that makes sense and I'd be grateful for any advise offered. Thanks

Mensajes Fri 01 Apr 22 @ 9:01 pm
Will be saved yes. so if its your collection and you are transferring from your computer, it will be same on other computer.

It sounds like the music is already on external drive, so this can be connected to any computer using VDJ.
Your automix playlist you might copy over from /documents/virtualdj/playlist from one computer to the other

Mensajes Fri 01 Apr 22 @ 11:40 pm
Many thanks Rune that makes my task a lot easier !

Mensajes Sat 02 Apr 22 @ 11:57 am