Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: XDJ-RX2 Left/right Volume Control knobs not working
For some reason, out of the blue; My knobs that control the left and right deck have stopped working on the XDJ-RX2 and only work when I use the mouse on the actual software. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 22 @ 4:00 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 22 @ 5:26 am
Yes, I updated all the drivers, firmware, and the software itself, not my crossfader doesn't function properly as well

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 22 @ 4:26 pm
What build are you on? [doubt that's the problem, but best ask]
does vdj recognise the device in mapping or audio config?
if no does your operating system [device manager] recognise the device? with no warning ! symbol

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 22 @ 4:54 pm
v8.5 b6878

Yessir it does, it recognizes it as the xdjrx2 and has worked like a charm (plug and play) for a very long time. Just all of a sudden the left and right volume sliders stopped responding, so I updated the app, then the firmware to the latest build; then the Mac OS itself (Monterey) and once I completed the update now in addition to the volume sliders, now the crossfader has stopped responding. Sorry for all the details; I just thought I’d give you the full story. I’m hoping I can figure this out lol

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 22 @ 5:31 pm
what happens in mapping window if you move the crossfader, does it see it?

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 22 @ 5:38 pm

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 22 @ 5:40 pm
I have one last question, I got everything fixed but on launch it keeps telling me I need to install drivers for my XDJRX2; Even though I have, and it says it was successful. I restarted the computer as well; Just thought i'd ask while I had the thread going

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 22 @ 10:08 pm

Mensajes Sun 03 Apr 22 @ 10:33 pm
Yeah I was hoping this was the issue, but it's showing it is 100% installing and not getting hung up in the process in system preferences. It's more annoying than anything I can X out of it everytime it pops up when I launch virtual DJ; Just trying to figure out why it's still popping up. Hopefully, I can get it squared away. Thanks for all your help!

Mensajes Mon 04 Apr 22 @ 1:02 am