Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Equivalent of mix_and_load_next whilst in Automix mode
Good Day. I am trying to set up a custom button on the Pro layout to do the same has mix_and_load_next but in Automix mode. Currently when I use the mix_and_load_next in Automix mode it stops the current song goes to the other deck and starts the song instantly (no smooth crossfade). Thanks in advance for your help.

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 3:42 pm

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 4:11 pm
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I have tried the following and in Automix mode they all react the same way. It stops the current song in Deck 1, jump to Deck 2 and start playing the song loaded. And vice-versa. It is instant.

mix_now
mix_next
automix_skip

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 5:49 pm
You set automix mode to "radio" perhaps?
click the smaller dot in the automix section to change automix type, or search automixMode in settings

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 6:10 pm
Bingo!!! I am not sure what you mean by "radio" mode, but you pointed me to the right area. I found the reason why. It's because my Automix Type was set to None (back-to-back) (_8(\). Once I changed it to any of the other Automix Type my custom mix_now button worked like a charm. I am so sorry for wasting your time, I feel like a fool. Thanks you for taking the time.

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 6:25 pm
No worries ;-) all good .. the automix has many "mixing type" options, cutting short is one

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 7:04 pm