Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Browser search issues both 32bit and 64bit EA b7123
issue number 1 b7123 - showing online search results with online stuff turned off? but only if I type in 'search''? kinda weird and confusing. but what got me there was looking in to issue number two:
with the b7123 32bit version: while a virtual folder was selected I tried to type in the title of a track I had - multiple crashes with searching when virtual folder is selected but can search just fine from and actual folder / favorited folder
*edit.... now it's doing it with other searches no matter what folder. this is very confusing

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 22 @ 3:07 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
About the first one, songs that have been played already (and are thus in your local database) will come up in searches too.

About the crash, not sure if crash log is correct, but did you have event scheduler enabled by any chance as well?

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 22 @ 4:30 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Crash found, should be fixed in 7124

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 22 @ 7:34 am
nothing in Event Scheduler.
weirdest thing - at first it was ONLY doing it if I typed in 'ret'. the title of the track was "return of bumpy audio only"
anything else I searched was fine - then the more I searched or tried to duplicate the more it did it even with other words typed in.

but thanks for update fix in advance

Mensajes Wed 07 Sep 22 @ 1:03 pm