Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Jog wheel setting for scratching - Party Mix MK Ii
Good Afternoon! Trying to set up a Numark party mix 2 ,for a friend that's learning, after getting it set up, I noticed that even though the jog wheels are capacitive on this newer unit, (not like the previous, first version) there is still a slight lag when scratching, ,(bare with me as this is hard to explain, but when you're done scratching, the song doesn't kick off like it would any other software or hardware , it's almost as bad as the Nummark party mix 1) I have tested on the other two software that is compatible with, and this does not happen, I went through all the virtual DJ settings for jog wheels and tried to play with all the different thresholds sensitivity settings, & numerical changes and still doesn't work, can someone or anybody show me a screenshot of your settings for the jog Wheels , preferably from someone who likes to scratch and kind of knows what I'm talking about it , and owns a Numark party mix 2 as well! Thank you!

Mensajes Tue 18 Oct 22 @ 2:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Increase TouchwheelSpinThreshold setting (default is 0.8), try around 1.0 to 1.5
Leave the other settings you changed to default values to tell the difference when changing the above.

Mensajes Tue 18 Oct 22 @ 5:43 pm
ok thank you!

Mensajes Wed 19 Oct 22 @ 12:40 am