Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Karaoke and Light Scenes
Is there a way to link DMX light scenes or actions, without using the POI editor, to the karaoke side view/player? Using the appropriate OS2L software...

What I'd like to do is;

Set a default DMX light scene that is set to "on" when the Karaoke player is active (Stage Lighting or ambient lighting) much like the background music in the side list plays and the video screen can display a user default image.
When the karaoke song in deck X starts, a predetermined or random DMX light show will activate.
When the karaoke song in deck x ends or the music ends as some karaoke songs have a lot of dead space before the track ends, the current lighting scene will transition back to default. Assume transition could be smooth or some other appropriate transition.

I'd like to keep this very simple, so maybe this could be a new feature.

Mensajes Wed 09 Nov 22 @ 3:23 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
more likely a repeat_start script to do it rather than poi.

Mensajes Wed 09 Nov 22 @ 3:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
custom button
repeat_start 'karaokeDMX' ? repeat_stop 'karaokeDMX' : set $catchLive 0 & set $catchBackground 0 & repeat_start 'karaokeDMX' 50ms & deck master play ? var $catchLive 0 ? set $catchLive 1 & set $catchBackground 0 & CALLYOURLIVEDMX : : set $catchLive 0 & var $catchBackground 0 ? set $catchBackground 1 & CALLYOURBACKGROUNDDMX : 

there's lots of possible set ups with karaoke, and I'm not a fan of scripting for it. Once you're trying to detect silence with scripts it gets complicated. Maybe easier to use poi for that case

Mensajes Wed 09 Nov 22 @ 4:19 pm