Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Control Event Scheduler from Custom Pads
I have a number of slideshows that are combined with video sample text loops and to play them consistently I saved them as events in the event scheduler. Its easier to play the events from my pads so I mapped them to a custom pad page. The problem I am having is I cannot stop an event from my pads and the only way to stop an event I have to open the event scheduler and press stop. It would be nice if I could control this from the controller in one click instead of having to go back to the laptop to open the event scheduler then press stop.

Question: Is there a way to stop an event in the event scheduler from a custom pad?
This is an example of the script I used to start an event - Under Push Action its: eventscheduler_start 'Reggae_artistesW' . I cannot find a script to stop it. I want to use my pads as a stop/start button that lights up when an event is playing. Is this possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 22 @ 8:30 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
call an event sequence that does nothing

Mensajes Mon 12 Dec 22 @ 8:45 am
Thanks a lot. Never thought of that. It would be good if an action could be added in the future to stop an event.

Mensajes Tue 13 Dec 22 @ 12:52 pm