Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Linked Video don't Sycn anymore
Not sure if this is a technical issue or something i'm not doing right. When playing an MP3 and linking to a video VDJ use to analyse both and somehow magically synch the video and mp3. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore and im wondering is it just gone or am i missing a setting.

thanks guys

Mensajes Thu 12 Jan 23 @ 9:28 pm
Lotte21PRO InfinityMember since 2018
You may have misunderstood something there. Videolink is used to make an image or a video file with an audio file into one file but not to synchronize it. Then you have to do it in a different way. E.g. via Premiere or similar.

Mensajes Tue 31 Jan 23 @ 5:22 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you drag a video to a song and select 'link video', it will actually try to match and sync the video.
(And it's still working here last I tried)

Mensajes Tue 31 Jan 23 @ 6:11 pm
Halle Adion, I may have misunderstood something. I have a video with a bad audio and I want to combine it with a better quality same audio, I want to replace the bad audio track with the better one. Do you mean it? Or do you mean any video with any audio track to connect?

Mensajes Wed 01 Feb 23 @ 7:31 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can use it for both.
If the audio is otherwise identical, you could just open the video editor manually on the audio track and add the video there.
But if the audio is not exactly the same (sometimes the music video length or speed might not be identical, or it's a slightly different mix, or you want to use the original music video for a remix) then you can use this feature to still have the video better aligned with the audio.

Mensajes Wed 01 Feb 23 @ 8:19 am
Yes, there are possibilities and I was aware of it. For a clean video, this is not an option since, as you said, the original audio tracks are almost never the same length. It also depends on whether the audio track was recorded by musicians or generated by the computer. Live videos are even more problematic. So I only see it as an emergency solution. If you want to add a new sound track to a video, you have to use a professional program to achieve a good result. That's work now.
With remixes it's even more complicated, because for many videos there aren't any at all. That's when the cutting really begins.

Mensajes Sat 04 Feb 23 @ 7:38 pm