Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: new laptop, windows 11, VDJ issues
Hi, recently bought a like new, refurbished gaming laptop....ASUS TUF Dash F15 because it had the graphics card to run the stems in VDJ on my TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MARK 3.....updated it with Windows 11..... laptop works brilliantly but I get breakdowns and momentary distortions of tunes and mixes when mixing which I have never experienced before on my other laptop with Windows 10 when mixing......any ideas? ......is it a windows 11 issue?.....should I go back to windows 10?......is it a compatibility issue with the new laptop?......hope not as it cost enough and really enjoy using it even though not a gamer

Mensajes Thu 09 Feb 23 @ 11:18 pm
turns out it must have been something I tweaked in options in the past......reset all has sorted it and the stems etc all working fine......lesson learned

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 23 @ 12:12 pm
What did you reset .... VDJ, Windows, BIOS?

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 23 @ 12:15 pm
VDJ in Options.....lesson learned seems to be don't tweak unless you know what you are doing or at least record tweaks to undo as and when.....the 'reset all' process has sorted the occasional and momentary distortions that were occurring and every thing is behaving as it should thanks

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 23 @ 1:08 pm
You probably enabled ultraLatency

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 23 @ 3:39 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
UltraLatency should be enabled (and is enabled by default) unless there's a specific problem with your controller's asio drivers.

Also, in Options you can select 'Show Modified' to see which options you changed, and use the 'X' at the right side to reset options to default individually.

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 23 @ 4:06 pm
I thought it was the other way round, as in it was only needed for older machines.

Mensajes Sat 11 Feb 23 @ 4:20 pm