Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Cueing coming through master speakers
I have seen an old thread about this same problem. When cueing, the mix comes through the master speakers as well as the headphones. I am using a Numark Platinum FX controller. This is a new problem and I have done the following.

1. Checked the and changed the USB connection cable
2. Used the VDJ on with a different Controller (Numark Party Mix II) and it works fine
3. Used VDJ on a different computer with my Platinum Controller and this works fine.
4. Uninstalled and re-installed VDJ - this did not work
5, Checked my settings are correct which I think they are as per the image below
6. Made all nobs on the controller work and are centred.
7 Updated VDJ today

[

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 4:27 pm
Has anyone had the same problem?, your help would be vey mucjh apprciated as I have tried everything

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 4:28 pm
Your outputs say "ERROR" this is a problem of the audio driver from the Mixtrack. Why do you use WASAPI? is there no ASIO for the Mixtrack?

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 4:47 pm
I hve fixed the error on the outputs...

I'm don't have any other option other than WASPI, or I am not technical enough to understand how to change it...thank you for replying

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 5:02 pm
Problem is still the same

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 5:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Perhaps Operating system thinks that the Platinum's sound card is just 2 channels (left/right) and not 4 channels. With your Platinum connected open Sound Settings and set the Platinum Sound card as 4 speakers / Quadrophonic. It is also advised to set your computer's built in sound card as default playback device and not the Platinum one.

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 5:27 pm
thank you, but this option is not available in sound setting on Windows 11 operating system.

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 6:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Right-click on the speakers icon at the right side of your systray, choose Sound Settings (or Search for Sound Settings).
Scroll down , select "More Sound Settings". A new smaller window will open, select the Platinum - >Configure button at the bottom.

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 6:15 pm
Thank you, I have set it to Quadrophinic and use the computers soundcard as the default device, this still has not made any difference, been struggling with this problem for weeks, might have to opt og VDJ and start using Serato instead

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 6:59 pm
The Strange thing is that my controller works fine Serato Lite?..

Mensajes Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 7:15 pm
Would be gratful if anyone had any other thoughts?

Mensajes Sun 19 Feb 23 @ 6:55 pm
djlew23PRO InfinityMember since 2011
In my audio settings in my windows computer there is a setting for mono audio. That needs to be turned off.

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 1:18 am
I'm Having this same type of problem and believe tha it has some thing to do with control of lic. at VDJ.
My Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX works on Serato Pro & Lite but not on Virtual DJ .

Mensajes Fri 07 Apr 23 @ 8:48 am
I think I soved this by mistake by resetting all settings in configure and restarting VDJ.
Spent Hours Trying to Fix This Untill iI just started Over from the start.

Mensajes Fri 07 Apr 23 @ 10:54 pm