Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: VDJ 7 Pro Recent import wrong dates.
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I'm still using VDJ 7 Pro and recently imported new videos and mp3's and the import dates are wrong ...they all read 1981/-93/-82? How can I fix this problem...
would appreciate some help.
Thanks
Joey..

Mensajes Sun 21 May 23 @ 8:18 pm
It's a known bug but won't be fixed as that software is well out of date.

Mensajes Sun 21 May 23 @ 8:56 pm
Actually, the Public release of VirtualDJ 8 is 9 years old today (21-5-23).

Mensajes Sun 21 May 23 @ 9:07 pm
that was a known issue that i think was fixed long before 8 was released.

part of the drawbacks to using not just outdated and unsupported but positively ancient software.

there's literally no reason to still be using 7 - including the 'too old to learn something new' - i AM an old dog and i learn new tricks to keep up with and stay ahead of the young pups.

Mensajes Sun 21 May 23 @ 10:38 pm
Well thx's, everything else is working just fine, but for this one issue..so I'm very grateful for the solid Timex that keeps on ticking for all these years and for the most parts I'm not complaining about how old it is.., I'll just leave that to you experts. Just looking for a solution to this one thing which I'm asking for and would appreciate help from the know-how community that I counted on for all these years...
Respectfully,
Joey..

Mensajes Mon 22 May 23 @ 12:59 am
Which version of VDJ 7 are you using.? 7.1, 7.2 ?

Mensajes Mon 22 May 23 @ 1:56 am
JoeyKJ wrote :
Well thx's, everything else is working just fine, but for this one issue..so I'm very grateful for the solid Timex that keeps on ticking for all these years and for the most parts I'm not complaining about how old it is.., I'll just leave that to you experts. Just looking for a solution to this one thing which I'm asking for and would appreciate help from the know-how community that I counted on for all these years...
Respectfully,
Joey..

the solution is simple - update, upgrade and stop using unsupported software and start using modern software that sounds better, looks better, has better file management, and is FAR more powerful than what any version of 7 could ever be.

i still have a 27 year old timex ironman - doesn't mean i'm gonna wear it

Mensajes Mon 22 May 23 @ 4:27 am
@DJJOHNNYROXi
Good morning, I have version 7.4.7 Pro (b508) would need to fix this problem first in ver. 7 so I can migrate into latest version. please help me resolve this issue..
Thank you,
Joey...

Mensajes Mon 22 May 23 @ 12:13 pm
...no, you DON'T need to fix the problem first. the problem will correct itself AND you DON'T have to delete 7 either - the database will ask if you want to use and import.

Mensajes Mon 22 May 23 @ 1:20 pm
JoeyKJ wrote :
Respectfully,
Joey..

It's not how old it is, it is how good it is.

Mensajes Tue 23 May 23 @ 12:11 pm