Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: where does vdj store the stems ? - Page: 2
kenattiPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Now I tried to reproduce it and seems to working, so the problem not exist....
Strange but nut fully understand why this happened....
I hope it will come again then I can make video about...

Maybe database.xml mixed the data to this drive, no idea what can be.

I am nitt stupid, but really happens and now not reproducible.....

Anyhow can see same folder names with different hex nr, and if I move to the other folder (same name hex is different) then not recognised by VDJ, need recalculate or rename as now is, it is ok but not the best.
Why I need to have each song folder for stems more than one folder? makes confusing....

It is possible to move this already calculated stem file to original location?
I tried bit first not recognised, after loading it was recognised without recalculating.
The problem lies maybe where this info (has stems) stored?
It is in database xml?

Mensajes Wed 24 May 23 @ 7:01 pm
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
sometimes, like one a year i just delete the xml file and re analyze everything. and use ccleaner to find duplicates. it happens all the time

BUT thats not say saying you should. my pc has 32 cores at 5ghz. a 2015 and i have no idea what videocard i inside that might take a long time. keep your crates. but maybe just have a fresh start. the NAS part i am not going to go there. but as far as i know. a file should not have a hex ending or random numbers. have you checked the disks integregity? i sounds like, if this was a pc. the files are corrupted. and maybe could have happened when you connect and disconnect the nas. i would use an external ssd. like the sandisk extreme. it can be formatted to work on macs too.

nobody is calling you stupid.

Mensajes Thu 25 May 23 @ 12:36 am
kenattiPRO InfinityMember since 2016
iMac 27, with SSD, so file corruption is not the reason.
i5, radeon 4GB, this is why realtime separation is not possible (also not needed from my side).

Anyhow, now looks OK, later if problem occur again will post here to help others.
Thanks any suggestion for everyone

Mensajes Thu 25 May 23 @ 3:00 pm